• Creator
    Topic
    Trent Vesdalando
    Participant

I am not sure if this is the right spot to mention this, but one of the tools I use (prycd.com) is selling their data for $0.05/record this month. Thought that was pretty cool for folks that maybe are trying to save a few dollars for holiday gifts πŸ™‚

Pretty sure it is data tree data too, which is awesome!

T

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Cody Burnhart
    Participant

Trent, thanks for the notice. I’ve been a member with PRYCD for a couple of months now and just loaded up on some records myself from there. Not only do they have cheap records right now at $0.05, but that cost per record also includes data that’s scrubbed and priced which is an extremely cool time saving bonus if you ask me!

Also, maybe a not so known fact, but PRYCD also has a referral program too where you and the person you refer gets 200 free records when they sign up. I was going to put my referral email below, but this is your post thread, so I will give you the honors! Let me know if you’re comfortable doing that or not.

-Cody

Amy Aziz
    Keymaster

Hi Cody and Trent,

Thanks for your positive feedback! That just makes me more excited about the free data we are offering to Land Academy members every month starting January and the new pricing tool we have in development that will be launched in 2021.

Also feel free to check out our podcast coming out this week where we talk about the problems with sites like this and why we’re aiming to solve all of those.

Best Regards,
    Amy

Trent Vesdalando
    Participant

Hi Amy!

You’re welcome for the feedback! So if I am a member of Land Academy I will get free data for prycd.com? That sounds like a heck of a partnership you guys have created!

When you say sites like this…what are you referring to? What problems are you aiming to solve?

T

Kevin Farrell

Trent – Land Academy is giving away some free data each month to its members. Land Academy is not providing free data from prycd.com.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 60 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Trent Vesdalando
    Participant

Hi Kevin

That makes sense. I thought maybe you had a partnership with prycd.com. Apologies!

I am curious about what Amy said when she said “problems with sites like this and why we’re aiming to solve all of those”. What does that mean?

T

Kevin Farrell

Trent – I am not an employee of LA. Just a member like the rest of you. As far as Amy’s comment – I suggest you check out the podcast that she mentioned.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 60 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Gina Reshbaum
    Participant

Trent,

I would also recommend listening to the podcast. They bring up some interesting points. Although I will say, some of the things LA said they were going to improve upon, the site they were referring to (I am assuming it was prycd.com) already do. Such as adjusting offer pricing and checks for reasoning (i.e viewing comps that go into pricing). So I was also a little confused. Perhaps they were talking about a different site but I inferred prycd.

-G

Trent Vesdalando
    Participant

Thanks for the recommendation Gina! I listened to the podcast and I think I know what you’re talking about. It does sound like some of the issues LA plans on addressing do exist in prycd already. I would be interested to see how they tackle the pricing problem though. Maybe we need to see a price off!

T

Amy Aziz
    Keymaster

Hi Trent! I am so sorry it’s taken me a million years to reply. The data now is free data pulled through your Land Academy logins for either RealQuest or DataTree. There’s an email with instructions for members that came out this week.

Gina was right on the money. Please do check out our recent podcast and our members’ feedback here for why we don’t believe Prycd is the right tool – and keep an eye out for something even better coming from us in 2021.

Thank you again for being patient with me as I had one heck of a rush into the new year.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.