LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Bought data from Listsource and there’s no APN

• Creator
    Topic
    Andy Husney
    Participant

Oof! Just got 500 leads from Listsource and the spreadsheet doesn’t have APNs! Anyone have an idea of what I might’ve goofed here? Is this a Listsource issue or did a miss an option?

Also, any tips on what to do for this mailer now that I have 500 leads without the APN?

Thanks for any help!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Michael Aillon
    Participant
    Pro

Did you pull all fields? If not try it again and pull all fields with just 1-2 owners and see if the APN is in another column. This could be county-specific.

Andy Husney
    Participant

Yeah I’m thinking I needed to add “Parcel ID” for an extra $.0052 per lead, after I compile my list. and it brings up Parcel ID and an “alternate APN.” Are there any other APNs besides the regular old APN? Or is that alternate one there gonna be what I’m looking for?

Michael Aillon
    Participant
    Pro

Answer your own question by pulling 1-2 records.

Edgar
    Participant
    Pro

Yes you can pull APN but for Listsource you need to select the option called Parcel ID.

Andy Husney
    Participant

Yep I found the Parcel ID option and the “alternate APN” that also comes with it appears to be the regular old APN. Nice. Appreciate the help!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.