LandInvestors.com Forums +Success Stories+ Bought a 4 Pack Today!

• Creator
    Topic

Luke Smith

On round three with a repeat seller. 4 pack this time. Now this one has four more properties in a different county to sell me. They look like $500 cost and an easy $1500 out on each.

Keep thinking I am going to do another mailer but my buy list is about a months budget deep.

Sure love the owner search in the Data2Doorstep deal. Put guys name in for x county and there is all of his property, make offer, new business on demand faster than sending a mailer because I can call and there is already a trust factor.

Should try all the surrounding counties too.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Joe K
    Participant

That’s honestly AMAZING. I can’t wait to sign up for the D2D.

Great tip Luke and keep charging forward! @luketsmith

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

I should time running that search on D2D vs AP247. Guessing D2D is about 10 times faster from log in to results. D2D did a .uch better job of structuring their data base and interface to use it.

Got different results in ap247 vs D2D. Other misleading ones in Ap247 that D2D did not have. D2D was more accurate.

One of the properties the guy gave me an address. Neither brought that one up. Nor did APN search for it. Searched the county where the data comes from. It did not come up there. Pointed it out on the map AP247 got the deeds and info. D2D sys it has them but says I need to talk to a sales rep to get that feature. Waiting for a call back to set that up. Set it up the same thing with AP247 in the past.

Troy
    Participant

Nice Job Luke. You are on roll – multiple deals per day! Thanks for the tip on targeted acquisitions strategy.

-Troy

Joe K
    Participant

@luketsmith
    Can you explain that a bit more. Its confusing by what you meant.

Are you saying one of the properties that the seller has did not show up in AP247?

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

@joesk
    Sorry using my phone to post so I misspell a lot.

You got the point though the guy has multiple properties all but one came up in AP247 and D2D. It did not come up in the county search tool either by name or APN. I found it on the map by zooming in as the address for the property did not work either. Clicked it to get reports and the vesting deed. Something is goofy with that property in the database at the county and it is getting carried over to the data companies too.

Bet he never got any offer on that one before.

Joe K
    Participant

Ohhh, I see what you mean now.

Brad Melis
    Participant
    Pro

Luke,

I really enjoy your posts. Thanks for the contributions. I was reading one from Feb 6th where you mentioned the following:
    Sure love the owner search in the Data2Doorstep deal. Put guys name in for x county and there is all of his property, make offer, new business on demand faster than sending a mailer because I can call and there is already a trust factor.

I’m confused about your reference to the owner search in Data2Doorstep. It’s a cool idea but is that something you do in CoreLogic?

Thanks Brad

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

@bradmelis
    Yes, CoreLogic.

There are a lot of names going around for all the auxiliary services I am using or shopping to do these kinds of deals. Hopefully the more I shop the more I learn to weed out extra fluff and keep it simple.

Just shopping new scanner/printer/copier especially so I can use the e doc filing programs recently mentioned by @ironwood. Trying to print my own mailers in the beginning really took a toll on my printer/scanner/copier. It is limping along with me babying deeds out of it, about every other page jams now. Would rather put the money into more land deals instead.

mike dugan
    Participant

great job!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.