LandInvestors.com Forums +Success Stories+ Bought a 3500 Offer Per Hour Mail Machine!

• Creator
    Topic

Luke Smith

My printer can’t keep up with this folding, stuffing and envelope sealing machine I found on eBay.

Still need to locate a reasonably priced attachment that sticks stamps from the big rolls on them.

Think I can get per offer cost under $0.40 with this set up and a USPS canceled stamp license ($250).

Freight delivery is set for next week.

Think a lot more mailings are coming up!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

3500 offers per hour

3500 offers per hour

This is going to be fun to play with.

Richard Alberty
    Participant
    Pro

Hi Luke. I bought one back in 2005. Pitney Bowes Cost about $8,000. It was good for about 20,000 mailers. In the beginning its great, since I was doing it all back then by hand, but after a while the belts get lose or sticky and it starts to jam up. Becarful how you use your time. Click 2 mail.com works great a few cents higher than most companies but you make it up with deals. Don’t save pennies and lose dollars. Your time must be worth at least $200 an hour. Or the cost of an employee is more expensive that sending it out to print and mail.

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

@cyberty

Very true. Would still like to try it. Then put it back up on ebay if I don’t like it.

This thing has about 700,000 run through it. Its life is 6mil. It will need maintenance along its way.

Printing mailers seems like an old fashioned trade. The Internet is killing that business but for this niche it looks like it is still working. The price of these machines new vs used is ridiculous. Used ones are about 10% the price of new ones.

The Hasler ones seem to be less maintenance than the Pitney Bowes ones. Resale value is higher too so maybe the market knows that. We will see.

Would be nice to research a market in the evening and have county wide mailer ready for the post office as I take my kids to school in the morning.

Aaron
    Participant
    Pro

Good work as usual Luke…always stepping up the game

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.