LandInvestors.com Forums $10K a Month for Life; Cash Flow From Land Chapter 3 – Cash Flow From Land Book recommendation – "Country Property Dirt Cheap"

• Creator
    Topic

Chris
    Participant

I’ve buying all of the “buy country property” books on amazon lately just as a bit of interesting reading and seeing how people look at the rural property market.

I just read “Country Property Dirt Cheap: How I Found My Piece of Inexpensive Rural Land…Plus My Adventures with a $300 Junk Antique Tractor”.

It’s the story about how a guy in the 90’s spent probably a year or two, driving all over his surrounding counties looking for a 5-10 acre property out in the boonies. He goes over all the ways he found to locate rural property before the internet age. It’s not so much about technique on finding property now but more insightful about getting into our future buyers mind, the idea of getting away from it all and carve out their own little place in the country where they can retire.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0945959524?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s02

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Jill DeWit
    Participant

@diego79

What a great informational tool. I stopped “guessing” long ago as to why folks want different types of properties.

Thanks for sharing! Jill

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.