LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Anyone do a Non-Disclosure Agreement for a buyer?

• Creator
    Topic

bwaldon4
    Participant

I have a buyer that wants me to put together a Non-Disclosure Agreement so that others don’t find out about how much he paid me for a property in Riverside, CA. Do any of you have experience with this or have a template I can use? Do you file it with the respective county?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Brad Melis
    Participant
    Pro

No NDA is necessary. The purchase agreement is a private transaction and is not recorded anywhere.

If you sell with terms do not record the land contract simply record an affidavit of contract.

bwaldon4
    Participant

Don’t you have to include the sales price in California Grant Deeds?

Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

You can write up a non-disclosure agreement that states that you will not disclose the purchase amount and have both buyer and seller sign it. It is like a contract between you and the buyer. Keep it private. He just wants some assurance that you won’t post the sales price somewhere. A bit silly.

No, you don’t disclose the sales price on a CA grant deed.

Kevin
    www.FarrSyght.com Deal/Data Review

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

How are you going to do the tax form that is required with the recording? It asks for the buyer to sign it stating the purchase price is true and correct. That number is public data.

You could pay the 20$ fine for not having it. But it’s supposed to still be turned into the assessor in some stated time line.

bwaldon4
    Participant

It is silly… haha

Some buyers are high maintenance!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.