LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Any Land Investors In Harrisburg, PA area or close?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic

Joe
    Participant

Looking to network with some other land investors and just wondering if anyone on here is located in the central Pennsylvania area or nearby. I’d love to meet other land investors!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Mike Henninger
    Participant
    Pro

I’m in the Lehigh Valley….Allentown area…

Mike

Alex Walsh
    Participant

Hey Joe & Mike, I am in south central PA, York County. I’d definitely be interested in networking with you guys as I am getting my feet on the ground in this business. Feel free to email me at apw5143@gmail.com if you would be interested in chatting.

Kathleen DeNault-Ridge
    Participant
    Pro

Hi guys… I’m in Upper Bucks County!!

Joe
    Participant

Hi Kathleen! How long have you been in the business? Are you flipping in PA?

Kathleen DeNault-Ridge
    Participant
    Pro

Hey Joe…
    I’ve been in the land business since early 2016. I’ve been doing it on a VERY part-time basis. However, this year is ramp-up time! This system works…stick with it and you’ll reap the results!
    I have not invested in PA as of yet. The apparent need for “attorney closing” in PA has dissuaded me. However, some counties in PA may not require it (I have found that in other “attorney-close” states)…research into the specific counties is necessary to determine this, which I have not yet done.
    Also, make sure that raw land is trading at a reasonable rate in the counties you are considering. Again, I haven’t researched this specifically for PA.
    Welcome to the group…it’s good to find another land investor close to home!

Joe
    Participant

Awesome! So you’ve just been flipping in states out west I’m assuming? I’ve flipped 12 properties in different counties throughout PA in the last 2 years and have always just used a regular title company with no attorney. I know a lot of other eastern states do require an attorney though.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.