LandInvestors.com Forums +Resources for Success+ Another use for the data

• Creator
    Topic

Aaron
    Participant

Hello,

I am in the construction business and among other things we do roofing. When there are bad storms (hail,wind,tornado…etc) in the surrounding areas that creates huge business for us (insurance work)

Using Corelogic I will be able to pinpoint the exact hit zone, pull the data and create a very nice professional letter to go out to as many properties as I want.

This will set us WAY apart from the competition that sends cheesy postcards or the “storm chasers” that go door to door like salesman. I can even include a $500 off or some other incentive as part of my letter to customers.

@admin
    @jilldewit
    @luketsmith

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • George Dean
    Participant

Kick Butt…

I have been racking my brain how ELSE I could use the data myself!

Aaron
    Participant
    Pro

Hello,

I can also see a use for this data to anyone who provides a service working for homeowners. You could target specific neighborhoods and send mailers talking about your services provided

Aaron

Justin
    Participant

If anyone can figure out if the data can estimate if a home has no or low mortgage balance available, i will buy you lunch!

I want to send out offers to buy homes! 3/2 no or less than 25% mortgage left!

Ryan
    Participant

Justin, Cant you use the ‘loan to value’ criteria?

Justin
    Participant

@ryan
    That was the first thing i thought of when i started trying to figure it out. The loan to value is the percentage of the 1st mortgage taken out against the ‘value’ of the home.
    I pulled my own home to see what info i can find- and the Loan to Value showed showed 83. I put 17 percent down 7 years ago when i bought it.

Jake Robinson
    Participant
    Pro

@Justin I know this is an old topic.. but since you know this info on your property, can’t you use typical amortization to estimate where a mortgage would be based on “date of pruchase and how many years have passed to current date?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.