LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Aloha from Honolulu Hawaii

• Creator
    Topic

Joe Wong (@joewong)
    Participant

Aloha gang!

New member but, long time follower and listener of the LandAcademy podcast and YouTube videos. I have also been reading through many of these posts and have been inspired by everyone’s stories of successes (and failures).

Steven, Jill, the Land Academy staff and this community seems to have an abundance mindset and I appreciate everyones willingness to share with each other. I hope to one day reciprocate and bring value to this group.

I’m a middle aged, born and raised local boy from Honolulu with an entrepreneurial spirit. I have and had many side hustles (wood working, handyman, vending machines, vacation rentals, etc.) over the years. In my 9-5, I’m the “IT” guy and work with data and spreadsheets constantly.

After testing and researching many real estate business models and finally finding Land Academy, like you, I’ve concluded land investing seems to be the best model (fairly low barrier to entry, ROI, cash-flow potential, scalability, easy to own, no maintenance, etc.). Hearing from many of you, I just need to keep working the system, and follow the plan.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. I just wanted to introduce myself and invite you to reach out to me. If you find yourself heading to Honolulu, hit me up, maybe we can grab a bite or get some shaved ice. Or if you have any suggestions, tips, lessons about this land business that you’d like to share, I’m all ears!

Warmest Aloha,
    Joe Wong

P.S. Do something every day that your future self will thank you for.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Layne Tapper
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome to Land Academy, Joe!

Joe Wong (@joewong)
    Participant
    Pro

@ltapper Thanks! Glad to be here.

I read through your postings and appreciated your insights on doing this business from abroad as well as your “failing forward” attitude. Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.