LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** AgentPro247 Vs "Insert Your Data Source Here"

• Creator
    Topic

Caleb Fowler
    Participant

Hey all,

New to the community here!

I’ve been learning and investing in land for the better part of a year now. Started with a different community and decided it’s time for an “upgrade.” Haha.

My question is: I’ve had a lot of recent frustration with my mailers. I use Agentpro247 to pull data, making sure to check the county has been updated within the last month. Yet still, my response lately has been so minimal (Like .035%). I don’t even get a lot of angry callers.

I’m wondering if anyone here has used AgentPro and switched over to listsource or realquestpro? I’m just trying to figure out if the difference is in the data, or if I’m doing something else wrong. Who knows, I didn’t learn from Steve and Jill so it’s quite possible.

Thanks in advance!

-Caleb

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Blake Jones
    Participant
    Pro

I use agent pro and it works well (so do others). So I don’t think that’s your issue. Are you getting a lot of mail returned for address issues? Are you sending post cards or blind offers?

Blake Jones
    Participant
    Pro

Also, how much mail have you sent and how long ago?

Caleb Fowler
    Participant

Hey BD, thanks for the response!

2-page offer letter with an amount. I haven’t sent out a TON of mail. Only about 1500 pieces in the last 2 months. But I haven’t had a single deal out of those. Probably gotten about 50 returned pieces out of those.

Blake Jones
    Participant
    Pro

I’d say the price was too low or the area isn’t a good place.

Michael Aillon
    Participant
    Pro

I wouldn’t think its your data so much. But you might want to try offers2owners.com and have them pull the data.

Rob
    Participant
    Pro

I have had similar issues. Could be that your target market has already been hit by another investor. I have seen dramatic differences in responses when I have gone back and done a second mailer after a successful initial mailer.

John Pitkin
    Participant
    Pro

Have you considered the problem might be with the mailing provider? Not sure who you are using, but a couple years back when I was using ITI for most of my mailing, I did some testing and discovered that mail sent to good test addresses was NOT getting delivered. At that time I switch to Click2Mail and that fixed the delivery problem.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.