LandInvestors.com Forums $10K a Month for Life; Cash Flow From Land Chapter 3 – Cash Flow From Land A tool for helping you identify good counties to start in

• Creator
    Topic

Chris
    Participant

I was doing some research on how to pick counties and I wanted to share an idea.

I’ve been using a population “heat map” of the state I’m working in. We are looking for counties with lots of vacant land that people no longer want. But we still need it to be accessible to potential buyers or be within 1-2 hours of cities.

I’ve been selecting counties by the largest color of contrast. In this map of Georgia, I’m picking the green colored counties, closest to the red/orange color counties. My thinking is that, these are still weekend drivable distances to people who live in the metro area but still rural enough to have cheap vacant land.

Your thoughts?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Marc Littmann
    Participant
    Pro

Hi Chris–I just joined LA last month and browsing through the forums for interesting ideas. Curious how your county search was influenced by your idea in the Georgia graphic? Did this turn out to be a good way for you to identify target counties?

thanks!
    marc

Marc Littmann
    Longmont, CO

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.