LandInvestors.com Forums +Success Stories+ 45k today, good day for me

• Creator
    Topic

Luke Smith

Started selling land at about 6am today stayed on the phones until about 2.30 to go get the kids. Tallied up the sales and sold just over 45k in land from 500$ to $5000 properties. No big $ deals just bread and butter solid sales all day. It’s fun! One lady was screaming happy to buy some land in northern AZ. She called to ax me some questions. There were police sirens in the background of the whole call. She had to get her kids out of the city. Been on YouTube studying homesteading. Saw my videos. Picked out some land and can’t believe she is doing it. Then she started crying. Hugging her kids. Very emotional. Very cool. Telling her friends. Can’t wait any longer she is going for it. I hear that kind of story almost daily. People used to escape debt, taxes and religious oppression by escaping to America. Now they are fleeing the cities and going off grid. We have great technologies to do it and with our phones all the answers are just a search away. Hope you guys are selling lots of land too. Will keep sending mail and see what more land I can find. Recent mailers most callers have never gotten an offer before. Very encouraging!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Amy B
    Participant
    Pro

Terrific job Luke! Very inspiring!

Allan Baker
    Participant
    Pro

FANTASTIC Luke!I agree with Amy very inspiring. thank you for posting.

Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant
    Pro

@luketsmith that sounds like a great call you had with your buyer and congratulations on a “good” day!

Quienton
    Participant
    Pro

How awesome Luke!!! What I wouldn’t give to spend a week learning from you. I would love to get to making that kind of money per year. I can’t imagine what it must feel like to make that in a day. And to help the amount of people you are helping out. I am getting started and seems like its taking a while to get things off the ground. But I know its a learning curve and things don’t happen overnight. Thanks for sharing the success stories. Very motivating and something to look forward to.

Peter Toth
    Participant
    Pro

Luke,

That sounds like a great day!

How many letters per month are you now sending to pump this kind of volume?

Also, how many letters per property purchase… Or to say other way, if you send 1000 pieces on average how many properties do you buy?

Keep up the good work !

Peter

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

I send out mail and it comes back. Mail from two years ago comes in. Got a deal today on almost 4acres for 4k I mailed a while back. Looking at the market cheapest is about 20k at .19 acre. This is big trees on a road land. What nobody on here mailed them since?

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

Not sure how many, does it really matter how many offers? More targeted offers need less numbers of offers. Get them more targeted.

I mailed a popular county everyone else is mailing. I figured why not try lower price instead of higher? Today someone needs money. $3600 for 40 acres sounded good to me so I mailed it. Just the low assessed ones. Not many mailers.

Got two of them. Sold one today $9999.

Now thinking I should mail the middle of the assessed values a bunch of $ and cherry pick them.

It’s just more directed offers to the same land. You mail $100 an acre and crazy Luke offers $800. I get the deal if I want it. Your offers just chummed them up for me. Thanks guys.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.