LandInvestors.com Forums +Success Stories+ 1st Sale Down!

• Creator
    Topic
    Lucas Osorio
    Participant

After five months, four thousand letters, and 5 assignment deals, I’ve finally got a deal that I was able to self fund and now it’s under contract to sell. It feels great.
    My offer was for a property that was already listed. The seller and I couldn’t agree on a price. However he had a tiny parcel in a nearby county that he was also wanting to get rid of. It was so tiny I wasn’t sure if anything could be done with it, but it was right downtown in a nice community directly off main street. City zoning allowed for trailers and modular homes so I went for it. We agreed on a price. Closed quickly. I put up a for sale sign and it was under contract to sell within a week. Never even had time to get my posting online. Bought for $3,800 and sold for $9,000. Now I have enough cash to go back and try some deals that I missed from my first mailer again. I owe a debt of gratitude to this community. Your examples keep us going. Thank you.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Thomas Robbins
    Participant

Thats great Lucas! very happy for you. I’ve been at it too for the same amount of time waiting for my first listing to sell. we’ll both soon be in a rhythm with aquisitions and sales.

Austin
    Participant

Good to hear you took one down. With a respectable margin as well. 🙂
    -Austin

Anthony Taft
    Participant

Congratulations, Your success here shows you should always ask sellers about their other properties.
    A lesson I need to learn. Cheers!

Eric Castaneda
    Participant

Congrats Lucas!

You have shown that persistence and patience pays off!

This is very encouraging and inspiring. Wishing you continued success!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.